Freiburg Youth Hostel
"And Freiburg will probably remain the most beautiful tower on earth" is what art historian Jacob Burckhardt said in 1869. Small "streams" ("Bächle") run through the town. Footsteps echo on the cobblestones. The "capital" of the Black Forest is characterized by its Gothic cathedral.
In the style of Baden? Or maybe in the Austrian style? For more than 400 years, Freiburg belonged to Austria. A tour of the town will make Freiburg's exciting history come alive.
Special features of Freiburg Youth Hostel:
- The hostel is situated in the eastern part of the town, in a landscape conservation area, on the edge of the forest
- The hostel is suitable for wheelchair users
- 25 free parking spaces for cars and 3 free parking spaces for buses next to the hostel
- Rooms suitable for conferences, music, choir and drama rehearsals
- Cycle paths start right outside the door
- Children's playground
- Hard court